Friday, August 29, 2014

Big News for Ben Bacca!

We are proud to announce that Ben Bacca has been promoted to management! Ben has been an invaluable member of our team, here at Peak-Inc., and this promotion is well-deserved!  

Ben and some of our team members will be heading out to Indianapolis on Saturday, August 30th to open up a new office, working with AT&T U-verse. 

Here is a little bit about Ben;

Out of High School Ben decided that he wanted to go into Law. However, after graduating in December of 2010 with a degree in Legal Advocacy and Interpretation, he decided that he wanted to start a professional career sooner rather than later. Having worked in sales while going through college, Ben decided to pursue a different path.

"I found a perfect career opportunity here at Peak Incorporated.  A place where I was not only awarded based on my level of work but was also in a competitive environment that fostered my desire to grow and develop my professional self. I am now working though the program so I can reach all my goals and build the personal and professional life I always wanted."

Congratulations, Ben! Best of luck in Indianapolis!

No comments:

Post a Comment